What Is Numerology?
Numerology believes that there’s a mystical link between the events happening around you and the numbers that correspond to your name or date of birth. This science opines that numbers together, form a universal language, which in turn, confirms the truth. These numbers determine the momentum of your ‘Life Path.’ They are as valid as the natural elements – air, water, fire, and earth surrounding you, or even the topographies and climatic conditions. Every individual has a unique Life Path number, which is also the most important aspect of his natal chart. This very number is also the key to the person’s inner self, his characteristic traits, habits, behaviour, and relationship with other individuals. In numerology, the numbers that speak for an individual run from 1 through 9. However, there are exceptions to this rule. For instance, the figures 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 are called ‘Master Numbers,’ which should not be added to obtain a single digit.
Which Number Denotes What Characteristics?
- 1: Leadership qualities, independent, initiator, headstrong, determined, arrogant.
- 2: Adaptive, cooperative, compassionate, mediator, emotional.
- 3: Expressive, social, cheerful, happy-go-lucky, able orator, insensitive.
- 4: Founder, organised, fighter, steady, levelheaded, stringent.
- 5: Visionary, likes freedom, adventurous, detests confinement.
- 6: Responsible, dependable, protective, sympathetic, balanced, over-serious.
- 7: Analytical, knowledgeable, studious, opinionated.
- 8: Practical, ambitious, power-lover, materialistic, status-centric.
- 9: Selfless, obliging, creative, nature-lover, overemotional.
- 11: Clairvoyant, assertive, intuitive, sensitive, overzealous, nervous.
- 22: Wise, great manager, envious, apathetic.
- 33: Sympathetic, worried, irresponsible, rigid, over-emotional.
- 44: Artistic, practical, undisciplined, critic, sarcastic.
- 55: Innovative, creative, player of blame-game, rebellious.
- 66: Supports good causes, helpful, counsellor, readily inspired, easy to influence.
- 77: Fighter, original, knowledge-seeker, unsocial, critic, detached.
- 88: Assertive, clear, innovative, original, easily disturbed, know-it-all.
- 99: Adaptive, teacher, preacher, cannot handle denial and rejection.
Great Astrologer in India giving tips To Calculate Life Path Number Based On Your Name?
First of all, you have to assign the numbers 1-9 repeatedly for each of the numbers in the alphabet. For instance, A through I will bear the numbers 1 through 9. This will be repeated for J through R. Lastly, S through Z will bear the numbers 1 through 8. Now, you will have the following groups:
- 1: A, J, S.
- 2: B, K, T.
- 3: C, L, U.
- 4: D, M, V.
- 5: E, N, W.
- 6: F, O, X.
- 7: G, P, Y.
- 8: H, Q, Z.
- 9: I, R.
Now, if your name is Narendra Modi, your Life Path numbers can be calculated as follows:
N(5) + A(1) + R(9) + E(5) + N(5) + D(4) + R(9) + A(1) + M(4) + O(6) + D(4) + I(9) = 62 = 6 + 2 = 8. Please note that you should use your full name for the purpose. Using only your first name, middle name, surname, nickname, or a name post affidavit can lead to different results and different interpretations.
Tips by Astrologer in India, To Calculate Life Path Number Based On Birth Date –
This is the most important number of all; it complies with the natal chart as well. To calculate the Life Path Number of an individual based on his date of birth, follow the given steps:
- Add the digits in each unit (viz. month, date, and year) until you have a single-digit or Master Number for each. For instance, if a person’s date of birth is 11th August, 1986, you should take into account the following: Month – August = 8; Date – 11th. 1+1 = 2; Year – 1987. 1+9+8+6 = 24. 2+4 = 6
- Now add up the results, i.e, 8+2+6 = 16. 1+6 = 7.
- Thus, the Life Path Number is 7.
- Numbers like 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99 need not be added to get a single digit.
Numerology And The Nine Planets –
Numerology also shares a deep bond with the nine planets in our solar system. Each planet responds to the great Zodiac and the twelve signs defined by it. Thus, each planet determines specific traits of an individual. Let’s check out which is for what:
- The Sun: Positive for 1.
- The Moon: Positive 2.
- Mars: Positive for 9.
- Venus: Positive for 6.
- Mercury: Positive for 5.
- Jupiter: Positive for 3.
- Saturn: Positive for 8.
- Rahu: Positive for 4.
- Ketu: Positive for 7.
Numerology And The Days Of The Week –
Each individual with a unique number is also assigned to each of the days in a week. The assignment, however, is overlapping. The numbers according to the weekdays are:
- Sunday: 1-4.
- Monday: 2-7.
- Tuesday: 9.
- Wednesday: 5.
- Thursday: 3.
- Friday: 6.
- Saturday: 8.
Compatibility Based On Numbers –
- 1: 1, 5, 7.
- 2: 2, 4, 8.
- 3: 3, 6, 9.
- 4: 2, 4, 8.
- 5: 1, 5, 7..
- 6: 3, 6, 9.
- 7: 1, 5, 7.
- 8: 2, 4, 8.
- 9: 3, 6, 9.
Numerology is not rocket science. It is easy to understand and infer. Use it to understand your strength and weaknesses and to lead a better life. If you have any confusion contact Dr. Sohini Sastri, one of great astrologer in India.